Author Topic: UK: Climate protesters block desperate mother trying to take child to hospital in London  (Read 663 times)

Offline Kamaji

Climate protesters block desperate mother trying to take child to hospital in London

By Katherine Donlevy   
July 22, 2023

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1682418638534463488

British environmental activists demonstrating on the roads of west London Friday blocked a desperate mother who claimed she needed to cut through the crowd to take her child to the hospital.

“I have got a baby in my car and we have to get to the hospital!” the frustrated mom shouts at a Just Stop Oil activist while pointing to her stalled car.

Despite her pleas, the man continued to stand directly in front of her car while other stalled vehicles honked at the crowd to disperse.

“Move now! Now!” the distressed mother yelled at one activist.

She rushed back to her car as other stopped cars honk for the crowd to move, but the orange-vest-clad group maintains the line covering the entire width of the street as they slowly march in protest.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/22/just-stop-oil-climate-protestors-block-desperate-mother-trying-to-take-child-to-hospital-in-london/

Offline Kamaji

These people need to be dealt with severely.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
These people need to be dealt with severely.

Speedbumps.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Run them over.
Just do it.

Offline libertybele

Risking the life of a child in order to accomplish a rant on climate change?

For some it seems that any life these days has become expendable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

These idiots now are interrupting pro golf events.
Photos: Protesters invade green during final round of 2023 AIG Women's Open
Adam Woodard
August 13, 2023 4:01 pm ET

Lilia Vu is the story of the day in women’s golf as the 25-year-old claimed her second major title of the season and third win of the year on Sunday at the 2023 AIG Women’s Open.

However, on the 17th hole, a group of protesters from Just Stop Oil invaded the green with flares to speak out against the UK government from licensing all new oil, gas and coal projects. The group similarly protested last month’s Open Championship at Hoylake during the second round. A sign carried by one of the protesters read, “stop insuring climate crisis.”

Charley Hull had just hit an approach to the green when two invaders ran onto the putting surface with smoke flares. After the protesters were cleared, Vu finished her hole and went on to win the tournament.

“What a bunch of idiots,” Hull said after the round.

“I suffer from asthma, but didn’t have my inhaler on me and that stuff was really thick, so no it was not nice. I wasn’t scared when it happened, just thought they were idiots,” she said. “Someone said they are protesting about oil, but how did they get here today? Drove probably.” ...
Golfweek

That's winner Lilia Vu, an American, at the far left of the photo above. Ha ha, I love Charley's comments. For that, she gets her photo posted, too.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
These idiots now are interrupting pro golf events.Golfweek

That's winner Lilia Vu, an American, at the far left of the photo above. Ha ha, I love Charley's comments. For that, she gets her photo posted, too.  :laugh:

I was watching the FedEx finals.  Did the network covering the LPGA show these nutcases.  Hope not.

@mountaineer
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I was watching the FedEx finals.  Did the network covering the LPGA show these nutcases.  Hope not.
They were seen very briefly. Coverage cut away as soon as it occurred to them that this was a protest. The networks seem to be intent on not showing the loonies. The smoke hung over the green for a while, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org