Author Topic: Comer Believes Joe Biden Sold 'Access to Our Enemies for Decades'  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comer Believes Joe Biden Sold 'Access to Our Enemies for Decades'
Sarah Arnold

Republicans are viscously going after President Joe Biden for selling out the country and instead bowing down to foreign countries that boost his bank account.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said he suspects foul play among the Biden family, adding that he believes the president has been selling "access to our enemies for decades."

During an appearance on Sen. Ted Cruz's (R-TX) podcast, Verdict, the Republican said that he is not shocked by anything after answering questions surrounding his investigation into the Biden family's business deals abroad, including in China, Russia, and Ukraine.

Comer claimed Biden has always been "cash strapped" and jumped at the idea of making tens of millions of dollars by conducting shady overseas business dealings.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/07/22/comer-believes-joe-biden-sold-access-to-our-enemies-for-decades-n2626062
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Comer Believes Joe Biden Sold 'Access to Our Enemies for Decades'
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 04:14:36 pm »
Republicans are viscously going after President Joe Biden

"Viciously"??

How about "Republicans are doggedly pursuing the truth of President Joe Biden's decades' long history of corrupt and venal conduct"?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 04:28:48 pm »
"Viciously"??

How about "Republicans are doggedly pursuing the truth of President Joe Biden's decades' long history of corrupt and venal conduct"?

"viscously" which is "doggedly"

Not

"Viciously"

An important distinction. (apology-not really trying to be the grammar police)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2023, 04:43:44 pm »
"viscously" which is "doggedly"

Not

"Viciously"

An important distinction. (apology-not really trying to be the grammar police)

Not sure "viscously" is a synonym for "doggedly":  https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/doggedly

"Viscously" generally means "in a way that is thick and sticky, or that has viscosity":  https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/viscously

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2023, 04:59:23 pm »
Not sure "viscously" is a synonym for "doggedly":  https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/doggedly

"Viscously" generally means "in a way that is thick and sticky, or that has viscosity":  https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/viscously

It is in BIGHEADFRED'S INCOHERENT AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE RANTOLOGY-page 436.  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023, 05:03:38 pm »
It is in BIGHEADFRED'S INCOHERENT AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE RANTOLOGY-page 436.  :laugh:

:beer:

Ahh.  My bad!  All cool!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2023, 09:46:32 pm »
Yeah,he HAS "Sold access  to our enemies for Decades".

This means other Dims as well as prominent alleged Republicans have known about this for decades,because there really is no such thing as hiding something like that from the other pols.

Yet nobody did or said anything about it.

Could this be because  so many of their fellow politicians are as corrupt,or maybe even MORE corrupt than the Bidens?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2023, 09:48:04 pm »
"Viciously"??

@Kamaji

ROFLMAO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!