Author Topic: Miami Mother Accused of Attempting to Hire Hit Man to Kill her 3-Year-Old Son  (Read 271 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
OPINION US NEWS
Miami Mother Accused of Attempting to Hire Hit Man to Kill her 3-Year-Old Son
Jack Davis, The Western Journal   By Jack Davis, The Western Journal
Published July 21, 2023 at 8:15pm

A Miami woman has been charged with seeking to hire a hit man to rid her of her 3-year-old son.

A Miami-Dade police report said that a woman visited a parody hit-for-hire website and wanted the boy “taken away, far, far, far away and possibly be killed but ASAP,” according to the Associated Press.

She said online she was willing to pay $3,000 “to get something done once and for all,” the police report said.

The 18-year-old woman, whose name is being withheld by The Western Journal to protect her son, has been charged with first-degree soliciting murder and unlawful use of a communication device, according to the Miami Herald.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/miami-mother-accused-attempting-hire-hit-man-kill-3-year-old-son
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

All she had to do was surrender her parental rights and let the child be adopted.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just when you are beginning to suspect that  there MIGHT be limits to stupidity...........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

All she had to do was surrender her parental rights and let the child be adopted.  :shrug:

:thumbsup: