Author Topic: Joe Biden pokes and pokes the populace  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden pokes and pokes the populace
« on: July 22, 2023, 03:04:46 pm »
July 22, 2023
Joe Biden pokes and pokes the populace
By Doc Solammen

I am among those tens-of-millions of Americans fearful of a new civil war.  I despair of liberty's protracted endurance and deplore the ever-increasing likelihood that in my lifetime, I will bear witness to the end of this once-great nation.

Never in the history of these United States has the federal government more aggressively sought to deprive the citizenry of those inviolable rights enshrined in the Constitution.  The First and Second Amendments — edicts essential to freedom's preservation — have been savaged by the sitting Executive and Legislative Branches and only feebly defended by the Judicial.  We are a nation in decline, a nation in peril, a nation deeply, and I fear ineluctably, divided.

The Second Amendment exists for the purpose of ensuring that the people are able to stand against a tyrannical and corrupt government — such as that currently in power.  Only a government intent on subduing and subjugating its citizens deprives them of arms.  This is not the supposition of one man; it is a statement of historical fact.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/joe_biden_pokes_and_pokes_the_populace.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34