Author Topic: Five charged in Kane County with human trafficking  (Read 299 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Five charged in Kane County with human trafficking
« on: July 22, 2023, 11:45:43 am »
Five charged in Kane County with human trafficking

Megan Jones, Chicago Tribune
Updated Fri, July 21, 2023 at 12:32 PM EDT·2 min read
Five people have been charged with multiple felonies after a months-long human trafficking investigation in Kane County, officials said Thursday afternoon.

St. Charles Police Chief James Keegan said his department became aware of a brothel operating on the near west side of St. Charles in the spring and launched an investigation into human trafficking.

Officials believe the brothel was part of a large enterprise also operating in Chicago, Aurora, Elgin, South Elgin, Hanover Park and in an unincorporated area near Palatine.

The five people arrested, four men and one woman, have been charged with multiple felonies, officials said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-charged-kane-county-human-233700909.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Five charged in Kane County with human trafficking
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 01:56:00 pm »
OK,let's call this  what it really is,slavery and rape.

They pimps that enslaved these women should serve the maximum amount of time for their crimes,and then be deported back to their home countries in chains.

BTY,I have no moral objection to prostitution as long as there are no minors involved,or slavery involved.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 02:04:27 pm »
Too bad the expansion of the death penalty isn't available for an option if they are guilty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2023, 02:07:21 pm »
The Chicago area continues to fester with corruption.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2023, 02:08:00 pm »
Too bad the expansion of the death penalty isn't available for an option if they are guilty.

@catfish1957

I have to agree with that one,and I strongly suspect they WILL be executed if they are ever deported to their home country. They clearly failed their handlers/bosses,and cost them a lot of money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!