Author Topic: Study Accidentally Proves Man-Made Global Warming Not Provable  (Read 269 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ERIC UTTER ON JUL 21, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Study Accidentally Proves Man-Made Global Warming Not Provable

According to a study recently published in the journal Science, and latched onto by USA Today, more than 400,000 years ago Greenland was actually green.

Yes, scientists say, the massive island was an ice-free landscape and was perhaps even covered with trees.

This is important to know, avers the study’s co-lead author Paul Bierman of the University of Vermont because it tells us that “Greenland’s ice sheet is fragile.” [emphasis, links added]

Bierman stated: “All by itself, during a warm period very similar to today, the ice sheet melted away 400,000 years ago. That was without fossil fuel emissions into the atmosphere.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/study-accidentally-proves-man-made-global-warming-not-provable/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Re: Study Accidentally Proves Man-Made Global Warming Not Provable
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 04:47:14 pm »
Ha