Author Topic: DeSantis Sets Sights on Woke Anheuser-Busch  (Read 591 times)

Offline Kamaji

DeSantis Sets Sights on Woke Anheuser-Busch
« on: July 21, 2023, 06:04:09 pm »
DeSantis Sets Sights on Woke Anheuser-Busch

BY MICHAEL CANTRELL
JULY 21, 2023

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has issued instructions for the State Board of Administration, otherwise known as the SBA, to launch a full-blown investigation into the assets of woke Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of Bud Light, in the aftermath of the whole partnership debacle with Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender activist who is a biological male claiming to be a female. Which, of course, is nonsense, but that’s a topic for another time, right?

According to a new report from the Daily Wire, DeSantis sent a letter to Lamar Taylor, the interim executive director of the SBA, shining a big, bright spotlight on the massive 30 percent loss in sales the company suffered during the month of June. You’re probably wondering what the SBA does exactly. Allow me to explain briefly. The organization is involved in asset management and is responsible for helping to invest both state and local government assets.

“As sales of Anheuser-Busch InBev products within the U.S. continue to precipitously decline, reports are now emerging that large American mainstays like Costco will be pulling Bud Light from the shelves,” the 44-year-old Republican presidential candidate and current Florida governor stated in the letter. “Clearly, the Board’s mismanagement — as well as its failure to remediate the problem and repair its relationship with millions of disaffected American consumers — has led to this impasse and will continue to financially harm the SBA and other shareholders.”

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/michaelcantrell/2023/07/21/desantis-sets-sights-on-woke-anheuser-busch-n1712436

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: DeSantis Sets Sights on Woke Anheuser-Busch
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 06:33:43 pm »
Shareholders and their proxies certainly have the right and responsibility to hold the Boards and Executives of corporations accountable for their performance, lack of performance, wealth appreciation, and wealth destruction.

At the next shareholder meeting, vote to fire the Board Directors and CEO for their wealth destroying corporate decisions.

But, DeSantis needs new material ... "woke" has been overused ... the word has lost its cache and is now a "joke' ... the Kleptocratic Billionaire Donors love that he's distracting us from the pillaging and destruction being done to this nation by Globalist Pirate Equity and Vulture Capital.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.