Author Topic: The Joe Biden bribe allegations need a special counsel, now By Miranda Devine  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Joe Biden bribe allegations need a special counsel, now
By Miranda Devine   
July 20, 2023 10:34pm

If anything merits a special counsel, it is the allegations buried by the FBI that a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch paid millions to bribe the “Big Guy,” then-Vice President Joe Biden, to get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired.

The grave allegations contained in an FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley came to light only because of a patriotic whistleblower.

It is an outrage that FBI Director Christopher Wray tried to hide this so-called FD-1023 document from congressional Oversight Committee members.

It is an outrage that Delaware US Attorney David Weiss buried it again when provided with the document in 2020 by Attorney General Bill Barr, after it had been vetted as credible by the US attorney in Pittsburgh.

Weiss inexplicably hid the FD-1023 from IRS and FBI investigators working the Hunter Biden criminal probe.

Information concealed

IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley has testified that the document would have “likely been material to the ongoing criminal investigation of Hunter Biden . . . As a result of the [informant] information being concealed by prosecutors from the IRS-CI and FBI investigators assigned to this investigation, we were unable to follow alleged criminal activity as would normally be completed.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/the-joe-biden-bribe-allegations-need-a-special-counsel-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Hunter Biden investigation is worthy of a Special Counsel.

There's definitely a conflict of interest within the DOJ and Treasury.

Since Joe Biden was Vice President at that time, could Hunter's placement on the Barisma board and receipt of Barisma funds constitute of Foreign Emolument, thus, making Biden impeachable?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.