Author Topic: JFK's grandson Jack Schlossberg slams cousin RFK Jr.  (Read 240 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JFK's grandson Jack Schlossberg slams cousin RFK Jr.
« on: July 21, 2023, 04:17:35 pm »
JFK's grandson Jack Schlossberg slams cousin RFK Jr. for using 'Camelot' to spread 'conspiracy theories' in presidential run and calls his candidacy an 'embarrassment' - as another family member endorses Biden

President John F. Kennedy's grandson Jack Schlossberg said he's backing President Joe Biden over his cousin, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
    Schlossberg called Kennedy's presidential run an 'embarrassment' and a 'vanity project' in a video posted to Instagram
    He lauded Biden as on his way to becoming the country's 'greatest progressive president we've ever had'

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:37 EDT, 21 July 2023 | Updated: 11:42 EDT, 21 July 2023

President John F. Kennedy's grandson Jack Schlossberg hammered his cousin Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s presidential run in a Friday morning Instagam post - and then endorsed President Joe Biden.

Robert F. Kennedy - one of the nation's most prominent anti-vaxxers - announced in April that he would be running against Biden in the 2024 Democratic primary.

Since then, the longshot candidate has amassed about 14 percent of the Democratic primary vote, while making waves with bizarre claims such as that COVID-19 was designed to spare Ashkenazi Jews and the Chinese.

Schlossberg, 30, said Biden was on the way to becoming the country's 'greatest progressive president we've ever had,' and said if his cousin cared about his family's legacy he'd support the current occupant of the Oval Office.

'Instead, he's trading in on Camelot, celebrity, conspiracy theories and conflict for personal gain and fame,' the lawyer and son of Caroline Kennedy said.

'I've listened to him. I know him. I have no idea why anyone thinks he should be president. What I do know is his candidacy is an embarrassment.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12323819/JFKs-grandson-Jack-Schlossberg-slams-cousin-RFK-Jr-using-Camelot-spread-conspiracy-theories-presidential-run-calls-candidacy-embarrassment-family-member-endorses-Biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: JFK's grandson Jack Schlossberg slams cousin RFK Jr.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 04:48:20 pm »
Schlossberg is an idiot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2023, 05:53:38 pm »
 :yawn2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2023, 06:05:33 pm »
What a freakin' moron -- Brandon the greatest progressive president???  There is no reasoning with liberal mental midgets.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.