Author Topic: Police Officer Stopped A Heavily-Armed Man Named Mohamad From Shooting Up A Street Fair In Fargo –  (Read 463 times)

Offline American Girl

The FBI was there to make sure that his manifesto was "secured".
We know we’ll get zero media attention cause it was a Muslim mass shooter and white people were being killed.  Rip Jake Wallin.

https://www.usasupreme.com/police-officer-stopped-a-heavily-armed-man-named-mohamad-from-shooting-up-a-street-fair-in-fargo-no-msm-coverage/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Two words....Wood Chipper.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

From https://policetribune.com/hero-down-fargo-police-department-officer-jake-wallin-murdered-by-gunman/

A fourth officer, seven-year FPD Officer Zachary Robinson, “stopped the threat by shooting and killing the suspect,” the department said.

Chief Zibolski said Barakat was not involved in the crash the officers were investigating at the time of the attack, MPR News reported.

He also did not have any criminal history in Minnesota or North Dakota.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From reply 2 above:
"He also did not have any criminal history in Minnesota or North Dakota."

Posted before, I'll post it again:
=======================
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini

Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The State fair is this week in Minot. Fairgrounds rules deny admission if armed (one reason I just don't go).

I really hope the police and security folks are on the ball over there.

Consider, Fargo is one of the more liberal towns in the State (east side), right next of Minnesota, there may be a push among those who incite such events to have a big shootup in a more conservative State to help push gun control here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis