Author Topic: Snub: Xi Jinping Holds Climate Summit During Kerry’s Visit And Doesn’t Invite Him  (Read 485 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN HAYWARD ON JUL 20, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Snub: Xi Jinping Holds Climate Summit During Kerry’s Visit And Doesn’t Invite Him

Chinese dictator Xi Jinping humiliated “climate envoy” John Kerry this week by holding a two-day “national conference on ecological and environmental protection” in Beijing without his American guest.

Xi fairly explicitly told Kerry to get lost in his remarks at the conference, declaring that China — the world’s worst polluter by a very wide margin — would set its own environmental “goals” and chart its own “path” to reaching them. [emphasis, links added]

Kerry limped out of Beijing empty-handed, mumbling about the “long and detailed meetings” he attended and “frank conversations” he held, but with no climate agreement in hand.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/snub-xi-jinping-holds-climate-summit-during-kerrys-visit-and-doesnt-invite-him/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It would appear Brandon, through Lurch, just had his ass handed to him on global warming. 22222frying pan
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kerry is a pompous fop of a tool.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

In the realm of diplomacy, that is an epic slam.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In the realm of diplomacy, that is an epic slam.

Even more so when Xi Jinping formally meet with Henry Kissinger after dissing Mr. Heinz.  You can bet ole Lurch was mad as hell over that slight.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

John Kerry is so pompous, hypocritical, and useless, to call him a douchbag is to insult douchebags.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again, I have to hand it to the evil panda.

Any snub of John Kerry is fine with me.

Offline libertybele

It would appear Brandon, through Lurch, just had his ass handed to him on global warming. 22222frying pan

Indeed he did.   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.