Author Topic: Greta Thunberg Downgraded: Winchester Statue to be Moved to Somewhere “Less Visited”  (Read 375 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Greta Thunberg Downgraded: Winchester Statue to be Moved to Somewhere “Less Visited”
4 hours ago Eric Worrall 19 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

University of Winchester is moving a “controversial” £24,000 statue of Greta Thunberg from outside the University building to “the less-visited courtyard of the building”.

Greta Thunberg statue moved from outside university building

20th July
By Christopher Atkinson @TweetsFromLimbo

A CONTROVERSIAL statue of Greta Thunberg is being moved from outside the University of Winchester’s West Downs Centre.

The Chronicle has heard that the statue, titled Make a Difference, has been a target for anti-social behaviour with it becoming slightly unstable.

It is being shifted from the busy concourse in Romsey Road to be re-installed in the less-visited courtyard of the building.

Read more: https://www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk/news/23668315.greta-thunberg-statue-moved-outside-university-building/

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/07/20/greta-thunberg-downgraded-statue-to-be-moved-to-somewhere-less-busy/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Down grading a living saint, how awful! :mauslaff:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The insane are returning to rational thinking.  A statue to Thunberg, an insane kid that was given a platform on something that is fake.  Oh yeah!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

What was the carbon footprint for making that statue, and how much carbon tax was paid to offset that footprint?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Her "statue" ought to be moved... to the smelter...