Author Topic: Yes, Really: Texas University Offers Degrees in ‘Victim Studies’  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Yes, Really: Texas University Offers Degrees in ‘Victim Studies’
BY CATHERINE SALGADO 5:50 PM ON JULY 17, 2023

Yes, Really: Texas University Offers Degrees in ‘Victim Studies’

I wish I could say this is satire. Sam Houston State University now offers degrees in “Victim Studies.” I guess ingratitude and chronic discontent are educational skills now?

Thank goodness useless ignoramuses can now spend thousands of dollars to be indoctrinated into the worst of woke ideology and learn how the system is oppressive, even as they live a privileged lifestyle inaccessible to more than 99% of all humans. The American education system has become a blatant joke, but it’s not a funny one.

From Sam Houston State University‘s website:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/07/17/yes-really-texas-university-offers-degrees-in-victim-studies-n1711315
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 09:03:10 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Yes, Really: Texas University Offers Degrees in ‘Victim Studies’
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 09:06:05 pm »
Does the course deal with we innocents who have to listen to all the stupid shit leftists, progressives, liberals, communists, democrats, and rinos victimize us with?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson