Author Topic: “I Didn’t Want to Censor Your Disinformation” – MUST SEE: Rep. Greg Steube DESTROYS Democrat Witness  (Read 211 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“I Didn’t Want to Censor Your Disinformation” – MUST SEE: Rep. Greg Steube DESTROYS Democrat Witness for Spreading Lies and Disinformation at Censorship Hearing (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft Jul. 20, 2023 12:10 pm98 Comments

Democrat Expert gets FACT-CHECKED on their Fake News in Real-Time!

Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) on Thursday took time out to correct the pompous and dishonest Democrat witness for her misinformation on the MO v. Biden lawsuit.

The Democrat witness testified that the case was vacated by the Louisiana Appeals Court. This was not true. It was fake news. Greg Steube called her out saying he would hate to “censor your disinformation.”

Brilliant!

Rep. Greg Steube: To further the disinformation going on. Ms. Wiley, in response to a question, you stated that the decision in Missouri v. Biden was vacated by the appellate court. Is that correct?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/i-didnt-want-censor-your-disinformation-must-see/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson