Author Topic: 'How Dare You': Obstetrician Is Aghast at the Claim That Men Can't Give Birth  (Read 418 times)

Offline Kamaji

'How Dare You': Obstetrician Is Aghast at the Claim That Men Can't Give Birth

By Alex Parker
July 20, 2023

Until mere moments ago, men didn’t dream of having babies. But thanks to astonishing advancement, guys are now living the impossible dream.

Our forward leap has been hailed by a TikToker, via a June response to a video stuck in the cisgender Stone Age.

In a clip shared this week by Twitter account Libs of TikTok, a girl in her car knocks the notion of knocked-up folx known as fellas. Here’s how she puts it:

“I assist women in labor. And the things that they are doing are uniquely feminine.”

Following that remark, a woman appears in a separate snippet to manhandle misinformation:

“So first off, as a doula, your job is to support the person giving birth. If all of the patients that you have are women, then it’s totally fine for you to call them ‘women.’ However, every patient who has a baby is not a woman.”

She should know — she’s a doctor. And not just that; she operates in the realm of reproduction.

To Dr. Danielle, June doesn’t allow for dissent — at least in the area of gestational Joes:

“So how dare you, during Pride Month, come on this app — which is very inclusive of LGBTQ+ communities — and say that nobody who gives birth can be a man or a nonbinary person.”

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1681336433393426432

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/07/20/how-dare-you-obstetrician-is-appalled-by-the-claim-that-men-dont-give-birth-n778704

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Well, at least she makes it easy for women to figure out which ob-gyn to avoid.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:facepalm2:

Well, at least she makes it easy for women to figure out which ob-gyn to avoid.
Aren't you making an assumption that the lunatic is actually a ob-gyn and not just someone who identifies as one?

Offline libertybele

Well, I know one thing if that were my OB-Gyn, I'd be finding another one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That dingbat is trying to "dance between the raindrops" with her BullBush claim that "not everybody  that has babies are women".

PLEASE notice that she is NOT saying that "Not everybody that gives birth is a woman".

"HAVING a baby" is NOT the same thing as "giving birth to a baby."

Having said that,I am more than a little surprised she is still being allowed hospital access as a MD after uttering those brain farts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!