Author Topic: The Eco-Elites’ Insane War On Farming Shows Their Hatred For Humanity  (Read 1277 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY BRENDAN O'NEILL ON JUL 19, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Eco-Elites’ Insane War On Farming Shows Their Hatred For Humanity

dairy farm cowsShould we kill all cows? Amazingly, it’s a question the green elites are asking. ‘Cow burps’, with their methane, contribute 14.5 percent of the world’s greenhouse-gas emissions.

Cow dung releases ammonia, a nitrogen compound that damages natural habitats. From both their mouths and their behinds, cows cause pollution. So let’s cull them. [emphasis, links added]

Earlier this year, the Irish government proposed the slaughter of 200,000 cows to help it meet its climate targets.

The Dutch government has flirted with the idea of reducing livestock numbers by 30 percent to ‘reduce damaging ammonia pollution.’ ‘Should we kill trillions of animals to save the planet?’, headlines ask.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-eco-elites-insane-war-on-farming-shows-their-hatred-for-humanity/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

J. Effin' Kerry says let's just starve the bastids. Not him or his people, of course. They'll keep eating Kobe beef. It's just everyone else that gets crickets for lunch.
"You just can’t continue to both warm the planet, while also expecting to feed it. It doesn’t work. So we have to reduce emissions from the food system."

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1685590211059679237
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Carol Roth
@caroljsroth
I talk about this in You Will Own Nothing.
The elite and well-connected are buying up land and water rights. They want to control the food and control you.
They will attack from both ends- controlling food production and controlling the currency you use to purchase food.

Offline libertybele

We have to drastically reduce emissions from those in D.C.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

We have to drastically reduce emissions from those in D.C.
Another option.

Offline libertybele

Carol Roth
@caroljsroth
I talk about this in You Will Own Nothing.
The elite and well-connected are buying up land and water rights. They want to control the food and control you.
They will attack from both ends- controlling food production and controlling the currency you use to purchase food.

The thought of what they have planned for us sickens me and frightens me. Beck predicted this a couple years back.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Lest we forget, one of the developments which defined 'civilization' as we dig through humanity's past is the development of agriculture and domestication of animals for meat, milk, wool, and hides.

Those who would undo this development would undo the very foundations of civilization.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
The 21st century monsters are vastly more murderous than the 20th century monsters. This is call for genocide. Call it what it is. John Kerry is a genocidal madman and should be treated as such.
1:30 PM · Jul 30, 2023

Online mountaineer

Re: The Eco-Elites’ Insane War On Farming Shows Their Hatred For Humanity
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2023, 02:11:14 pm »
UPDATE
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7
This should worry you.
I order to meet the 2030 climate goals, they are now beginning to feed TOXIC chemicals to cows.
Why?  So that the cows have less farts and burps.
The chemical they are feeding them is suspected of damaging fertility.
Why isn't this all over the news?
7:20 AM · Nov 5, 2023

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1721163893018415372

Online mountaineer

Re: The Eco-Elites’ Insane War On Farming Shows Their Hatred For Humanity
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2023, 02:01:11 pm »
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7
In Norway we now have a new "climate milk". This milk comes from cows that are being fed a toxic chemical to get them to burp and fart less.  This chemical is suspected of damaging fertility. This to meet the 2030 climate goals. ...

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1722972113718424045