Author Topic: MTG shows censored nude pictures of Hunter Biden during IRS whistleblower hearing  (Read 368 times)

Offline libertybele

MTG shows censored nude pictures of Hunter Biden during IRS whistleblower hearing

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., caused a stir when she held up several graphic photos from Hunter Biden’s laptop during a committee hearing Wednesday with IRS whistleblowers alleging misconduct in investigations into the Biden family.

The House Oversight Committee interviewed two IRS whistleblowers alleging political misconduct throughout the Hunter Biden investigation — Special Agent Joseph Ziegler, whose identity was revealed during the hearing, and his IRS supervisor Gary Shapley.

Shapley previously blew the whistle on alleged political influence surrounding prosecutorial decisions throughout the years-long federal probe into President Biden's son.

Ziegler testified Wednesday that Hunter Biden itemized a $10,000 deduction on his 2018 tax return for a supposed golf club membership that was really a sex club membership and that he wrote off payments to prostitutes as business expenses..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mtg-shows-hunter-biden-nude-pictures-irs-whistleblower-hearing
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

The reason why Hunter Biden isn’t as embarrassing to Joe Biden as Jimmy Carter’s brother Billy Carter was to him is the massive press cover up. Back in the 1970s, the press had a good time reporting on the antics of Billy Carter but I don’t recall any of them being criminal in nature.

Today, the press is working overtime to cover up Hunter Biden.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

The reason why Hunter Biden isn’t as embarrassing to Joe Biden as Jimmy Carter’s brother Billy Carter was to him is the massive press cover up. Back in the 1970s, the press had a good time reporting on the antics of Billy Carter but I don’t recall any of them being criminal in nature.

Today, the press is working overtime to cover up Hunter Biden.

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

The photos she displayed weren't as graphic as those in the gay sex books available to elementary school children, fwiw.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org