Author Topic: Megyn Kelly and Trump back on good terms: ‘He could not have been nicer or more generous’  (Read 326 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Megyn Kelly and Trump back on good terms: ‘He could not have been nicer or more generous’
BPR, Jul 18, 2023

Megyn Kelly and former President Donald J. Trump seem to have let bygones be bygones after hard feelings stemming from a 2015 Republican primary debate back when she was one of the Fox News moderators, telling listeners that the two met during an event at the weekend’s Turning Point Action Conference in Florida where both gave speeches.

The conservative commentator recalled her meeting with the 2024 GOP frontrunner on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s “The Megyn Kelly Show,” saying that Trump was a perfect gentleman to her with the hard feelings between the two of them now apparently a thing of the past.

“We met just one-on-one,” Kelly said. “His team was standing nearby, but he and I got a one-on-one together for the first time in years. And it was, frankly, great to see him. You know, all that nonsense between us is under the bridge and he could not have been more magnanimous.”

"It was just, the thing about Trump is commands the room,” she continued. “He walks in and–it’s not just because he’s the former president now, because I knew him before that. He–there’s just something about him. It’s like an aura that sort of takes over the room. There’s only one person you can look at.”

“I remember when he was doing ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ and Geraldo was on it, John Rich was on it. And John Rich, I think it was, invited me to an event for ‘Celebrity Apprentice,’ and you went there, and same thing,” Kelly added. “Trump walks in. The whole room turns.’“It’s Donald Trump.’ Well, even more so now.”

“He could not have been nicer or more generous, and had some interesting thoughts about the debates, whether he’s going to attend. I wouldn’t bet on it. I would not bet on him attending, at least, not that first Fox News debate,” she stated, predicting that Trump will decline to appear despite nonstop goading from Chris Christie.

More:
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/18/megyn-kelly-and-trump-back-on-good-terms-he-could-not-have-been-nicer-or-more-generous-1378165/

Online corbe

Perhaps Trump, the germaphobe, thinks she's safe now that she isn't bleeding from everywhere.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.