Author Topic: Democrat Attorney General Dana Nessel is leveling felony charges against 16 Republicans that signed  (Read 785 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If Donald Trump or his minions ask you to sign a legal document, don't.

The Fake Electors Scheme is another vector of investigation and indictment at both the State and Federal level.  More people may go to prison for following the Tangerine Pied Piper.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The Fake Electors Scheme is another vector of investigation and indictment at both the State and Federal level.  More people may go to prison for following the Tangerine Pied Piper.
[/quote

@DefiantMassRINO

So now it's Trump's fault that the Dims are prosecuting Trump supporters?????

I bet he is also responsible for Original Sin too,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Ultimately, each defendant is to blame and accountable for what they may have done.

Trump and his cohorts like to use "useful idiots" to carry out their nefarious schemes, so, they won't have to take the fall for the events they set in motion.

The January 6th Capitol Rioters and "alternate" Electors are such persons.  Their mistake was believing what they were told.

Trump is a psychopath for whom every other person is a means to an end.

[/quote

@DefiantMassRINO

So now it's Trump's fault that the Dims are prosecuting Trump supporters?????

I bet he is also responsible for Original Sin too,right?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.