Author Topic: Fauci has a government limo and Marshals for security  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci has a government limo and Marshals for security
« on: July 19, 2023, 03:13:10 pm »
Fauci has a government limo and Marshals for security
David Strom

It’s good to be a lying government bureaucrat. And Anthony Fauci was very good at being one.

A liar, I mean. And I guess that skill is as important to being a truly powerful and effective bureaucrat as any other. Not that all bureaucrats are liars; it just helps you get ahead.

Fauci is something of an enigma, being the public health equivalent of J. Edgar Hoover. Hoover was head of the federal law enforcement apparatus for 48 years, both before it was called the FBI and until 1972. Fauci wasn’t head of the National Institutes of Allergies and Infectious Diseases for quite that long, but at 38 years it was a great run. He ran the organization from Ronald Reagan’s presidency until he retired under Biden.

As a government bureaucrat, he became quite wealthy and powerful and retired as the highest-paid federal employee, with a salary of $434,000. He also retired about twice as wealthy after COVID hit than before, which is quite a feat for a man who was presumably working 24/7/365 to save lives.

The president makes $400,000.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/07/19/fauci-has-a-government-limo-and-marshals-for-security-n565543
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Fauci has a government limo and Marshals for security
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 04:19:09 pm »
... because Fauci and his family are under constant threat by whackos who believe Rand Paul.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 07:41:06 pm »
... because Fauci and his family are under constant threat by whackos who believe Rand Paul.
Could be other wackos.

After all, Fauci lied about the origin of the virus (lab created), lied about HCQ and IVM, masks, social distancing, lockdowns, and so much more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 08:01:08 pm »
Even if he's "under threat," (which I doubt) why are you and I paying for his protection?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2023, 09:04:02 pm »
Looking forward to when  Fraudci starts being chauffeured in his new limo

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023, 09:24:12 pm »
Looking forward to when  Fraudci starts being chauffeured in his new limo

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2023, 01:00:15 am »
Even if he's "under threat," (which I doubt) why are you and I paying for his protection?
He's a multimillionaire, you'd think between that and his federal pension he could afford such things.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis