Author Topic: Illegal immigrant kids with tuberculosis infections released into 44 states  (Read 275 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrant kids with tuberculosis infections released into 44 states

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 18, 2023
The government is releasing thousands of illegal immigrant children with latent tuberculosis infections into American communities without assurances of treatment.

Nearly 2,500 children with latent infections were released into 44 states over the past year, according to a court-ordered report on how the Health and Human Services Department is treating the children.

About 126,000 total were released, indicating an infection rate of 1 in 50 migrant children.

The government says it can’t treat the children because they are in custody for a short time and treatment requires three to nine months. HHS releases infected children to sponsors and notifies local health authorities in the hope that they can arrange for treatment before the latent infection becomes active.

Those hopes are often dashed.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/18/health-department-released-thousands-of-illegal-im/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What about all those who snuck by?  What have they done with all the adults who have TB? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So the Biden administration and democrats are conducting biological warfare on Americans? Isn't that special!

Offline libertybele

So the Biden administration and democrats are conducting biological warfare on Americans? Isn't that special!

Evilness continues to prevail!  888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Offline Hoodat

IThe government says it can’t treat the children because they are in custody for a short time and treatment requires three to nine months.

Apparently, the sex traffickers they are sending these children to are unable to wait three to nine months before they start pimping them out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-