Author Topic: The War On Texas’ Border Security Actions Is Beginning  (Read 139 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The War On Texas’ Border Security Actions Is Beginning
« on: July 19, 2023, 11:53:52 am »
The War On Texas’ Border Security Actions Is Beginning

While there is much about Greg Abbott that is more hat than cattle, he has stepped up his actions to secure the border in the last month.

Miles of concertina wire and barbed wire fencing has gone up and for the most part illegal aliens who approach the fencing are not being allowed in. However, the alien smugglers are developing a new tactic, deploy infants, children, and pregnant women in the water in front of the fencing, at great risk of death, to force Texas officials to cut the fencing themselves to allow in the illegal aliens to receive medical treatment.

Texas is deploying shallow water craft to discourage this strategy by preventing illegal aliens from wading the river, but the smugglers, the Biden Regime, and the Lying Press have decided to make deaths of illegal aliens, shameless baby waving, part of their strategy to stop Governor Abbott’s policy to hold the line on the banks of the Rio Grande.

Officers working for Gov. Greg Abbott’s border security initiative have been ordered to push small children and nursing babies back into the Rio Grande, and have been told not to give water to asylum seekers even in extreme heat, according to an email from a Department of Public Safety trooper who described the actions as “inhumane.”

https://www.alipac.us/f12/war-texas%92-border-security-actions-beginning-411015/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson