Author Topic: Nobel Prize winner Dr. John Clauser says there’s NO climate crisis… it’s all a hoax pushed for polit  (Read 295 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nobel Prize winner Dr. John Clauser says there’s NO climate crisis… it’s all a hoax pushed for political purposes
07/18/2023 // Ethan Huff

There is no such thing as a "climate crisis," says Nobel Prize-winning physicist Dr. John Clauser.
In a speech he delivered at the recent "Quantum Korea 2023" event, Clauser argued that "the popular narrative about climate change reflects a dangerous corruption of science that threatens the world's economy and the well-being of billions of people."

"I don't believe there's a climate crisis," Clauser stated definitively. "Key processes are exaggerated and misunderstood by approximately 200 times," he added, accusing the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) of spreading misinformation about a warming globe.

Those "with political and opportunistic motives," Clauser further stated, are the ones pushing "misinformation" about the climate that is sending the world into ever-worsening tyranny.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-18-nobel-prize-winner-clauser-no-climate-crisis.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Resist the Hologram - Stu Cvrk
@STUinSD
Thread – Renowned Physicist Cuts Through the Climate Hoax Fog

Sub-heading: Today’s “eco-journalism” is mostly propaganda

1. The inexorable pushing of the climate hoax by green activists and their sycophants has reached the point where any local weather anomaly is blamed …
2:04 PM · Jul 24, 2023

THREAD: 

https://twitter.com/STUinSD/status/1683538668030664707
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org