Author Topic: Seattle Public Schools to offer “gender-affirming” mutilation to minor children as young as 10 at NO  (Read 265 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Seattle Public Schools to offer “gender-affirming” mutilation to minor children as young as 10 at NO COST, meaning TAXPAYERS will foot the bill
07/18/2023 // Ethan Huff 

Documents obtained by the parental rights organization Parents Defending Education (PDE) reveal that Seattle Public Schools is now offering free "gender-affirming care" to students as young as 10 – free meaning all on the taxpayers' dime.

The health centers at Meany Middle School and Nova High School are allowing students to "conveniently" seek sex change procedures and drugs on-site at no cost to themselves and without shame.

The Nova Wellness website does not specifically delineate what it means by "gender-affirming care," though we do know that the provider for the two centers, Country Doctor Community Health Centers (CDCHC), offers both hormone "therapy" and sex-change surgeries for minor children.

According to the facility's self-professed "mission," the goal "is to promote health in transgender, non-binary and gender diverse communities through ensuring equal access to gender-affirming medications and procedures."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-07-18-seattle-public-schools-gender-mutilation-children-students.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Pure, unadulterated evil.