Author Topic: John Kerry Praises World’s Worst Polluter For Using Green Energy Made By Slaves  (Read 227 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY NICK POPE ON JUL 18, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

John Kerry Praises World’s Worst Polluter For Using Green Energy Made By Slaves

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry heaped praise upon the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) green energy initiatives Monday, failing to acknowledge allegations that the CCP utilizes slave labor in the production of certain green energy technologies, according to The Washington Post.

Kerry said that the CCP is doing an “incredible job” with its green energy initiatives, including solar panel manufacturing during his visit to Beijing, according to The Washington Post. [emphasis, links added]

Beyond allegations of Uyghur slave labor use in solar panel manufacturing, the CCP uses child labor in mines essential to the green energy supply chain and oversees an economy that emitted almost twice as much carbon dioxide as the U.S. in 2021, according to Investopedia data.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/john-kerry-praises-worlds-worst-polluter-for-using-green-energy-made-by-slaves/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson