Author Topic: Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California get less than a year of prison time for horrific act  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California get less than a year of prison time for horrific acts, including rape, sodomy and sexual abuse of children under 14
By Pamela Geller - on July 18, 2023

These left-wing pigs want to roll this out nationally. They want to drop Newsom into the Presidential race. Think of it.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s frightening for society.’ Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California are being released from prison in less than a year for horrific acts, including rape, sodomy and sexual abuse of kids under 14, DailyMail.com investigation reveals

An analysis of a California sex offenders database shows thousands of child molesters are being let out of prison after just a few monthsDailyMail.com’s investigation reveals more than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of ‘lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age’

Those 7,000 pedophiles were released the same year they were convicted

Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes, including sodomy and rape of children, served similarly short sentences

Current and former Los Angeles sex crime prosecutors tell DailyMail.com that the figures are ‘terrifying’ and ‘shameful’

Deputy DA Jon Hatami blames Proposition 57, a 2016 bill allowing early parole for nonviolent felons which was supported by his boss, LA DA George Gascón

‘Thousands of child victims are being denied justice and George Gascón and his group of radical prosecutors can care less,’ Hatami said

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com, 28 November 2022:

https://gellerreport.com/2023/07/calif-pedos-get-less-than-a-year-of-prison-time.html/

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In the 1980s, Massachusetts already endured this nightmare under Michael Stanley Dukakis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZToNflF1z8
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Things aren't what they used to be. There was a time, they'd have left in a bag.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis