Author Topic: Massachusetts Calls on Residents to Take Border Crossers into Their Homes  (Read 169 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massachusetts Calls on Residents to Take Border Crossers into Their Homes

JOHN BINDER17 Jul 20233,650

Massachusetts officials are now asking residents to take border crossers and illegal aliens into their homes as illegal immigration continues adding to the state’s homeless population.

Gov. Maura Healey (D) is calling on residents with empty bedrooms in their homes and apartments to consider taking in border crossers and illegal aliens, WBUR reports:

Massachusetts officials are seeking residents willing to host newly arrived families in need of shelter. Hosts are asked to provide a room or apartment for a few days, until longer-term accommodations can be arranged. [Emphasis added]

A significant portion of the families in need of housing in the state are new immigrants. Many of those arriving in Boston have fled violence in Haiti and traveled through other states before coming to Massachusetts. [Emphasis added]

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/report-massachusetts-asking-residents-house-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is a cheap way of saying either the state can't or doesn't want to support illegals.  It shows the people like the Kennedy's might turn against the current government if too much is spent on them, and the politicians know it.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson