Author Topic: Ex-Google exec says AI-powered sex robots will ... eliminate need for ‘another being’  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Kamaji

Ex-Google exec says AI-powered sex robots will seem ‘alive’ and eliminate need for ‘another being’

By Ariel Zilber
July 18, 2023

A former senior executive at Google predicted that sex robots powered by artificial intelligence could eliminate the need for a human partner in the bedroom.

Mo Gawdat, who was chief business officer for Google’s clandestine research-and-development arm X, said that AI will usher in a “redesign of love and relationships” in that people won’t be able to tell the difference between real-life sexual encounters and those that are created artificially.

Human beings will soon be able to simulate sex through virtual reality and augmented reality headsets such as Apple’s Vision Pro or a Quest 3, Gawdat told YouTube host Tom Bilyeu of the “Impact Theory” podcast.

The headsets combined with AI-powered bots will trick people into thinking that the sex robot is real, according to Gawdat.

“Just think about all of the illusions that we’re now unable to decipher,” Gawdat told Bilyeu.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/18/ai-powered-sex-robots-will-seem-alive-and-negate-need-for-partner-ex-google-exec-says/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Stepford G/F wives.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Quote from: the OP
“Just think about all of the illusions that we’re now unable to decipher,” Gawdat told Bilyeu.

illusions.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Who will clean them? Nasty!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

As soon as I buy a sex robot, there will be a newer model on the market.

Just like getting married; but, I'll be able to go to the Apple, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc., stores and trade in my old one for a new one ... without all the hassle of a divorce.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When I told my sex robot a little to the left she started screaming I was a misogynistic racist transphobe white supremacist Nazi...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Must be a shortage of little  boys and goats where he lives now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

Must be a shortage of little  boys and goats where he lives now.

@sneakypete

You don't think they're gonna stop with human M/F adult do you?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wow this guy is so cutting edge with his prediction....I wonder if he knows about the Japanese? they've been working on it for a while and it may explain their low birth rate. There's a lot of great things about Japanese culture, but to this "gaijin" there is a lot of perversion too!

https://www.oksexdoll.com/artificial-sex-doll-aki-japanese-style.html

AKI

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wow this guy is so cutting edge with his prediction....I wonder if he knows about the Japanese? they've been working on it for a while and it may explain their low birth rate. There's a lot of great things about Japanese culture, but to this "gaijin" there is a lot of perversion too!

https://www.oksexdoll.com/artificial-sex-doll-aki-japanese-style.html

AKI

@GtHawk

I am guessing you got that link from a friend?  :yowsa:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

I am guessing you got that link from a friend?  :yowsa:
Yup, you know him too, his name is Google and he knows a lot of sick Sh, er stuff.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup, you know him too, his name is Google and he knows a lot of sick Sh, er stuff.

@GtHawk

I believe you!

Honest!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkdgnDu3MA

@catfish1957

That was a trailer for an actual movie?

What did both of the 12 year olds that went to see it think  of it?