Author Topic: Lisa Murkowski Threatens to Leave Republican Party and Join Democrats, Several Republican Senators I  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Lisa Murkowski Threatens to Leave Republican Party and Join Democrats, Several Republican Senators Including Thune, Romney, Cornyn and Young Agree
July 17, 2023 | Sundance |

For those of us who have been trying to awaken people to the true nature of Republicans in the senate, aka “the Decepticons”, the latest self-admissions are very welcome.

According to interviews conducted by The Hill, several Republican senators are now saying they just cannot be members of the Republican Party if they are forced to represent the interests of the base voter.  These very specifically named Republicans have always been members of the UniParty in DC; however, now they are saying “populism” amid the commonsense, America First voting base is not going to be acceptable.

The senators are openly warning that if putting American interests first is going to be demanded by the voters, these Republicans will just become Democrats.   There is no reason for Americans to distrust the institutions the Republican senators support, and there will be no compromise or discussion.

What is making these Republican senators angrier is that who they consider to be intellectual and professional people are also demanding a more populist approach toward a government that represents the people.  This is just not going to be allowed according to Lisa Murkowski, John Thune, John Cornyn and the other names outlined.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/07/17/lisa-murkowski-threatens-to-leave-republican-party-and-join-democrats-several-republican-senators-including-thune-romney-cornyn-and-young-agree/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

She's threatening to be honest? :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

She's threatening to be honest? :pop41:

Well, she's also threatening to reduce the ability of the GOP to have a majority necessary to control order and procedure in the Senate.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, she's also threatening to reduce the ability of the GOP to have a majority necessary to control order and procedure in the Senate.

True, though having a known backstabber as part of that majority kind of mitigates that advantage. Shades of John McCain.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Shut up Patty Bouvier and just do it already.
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Using Pres. Trump's language regarding the Ukraine/Russian War...

I could stop this kind of nonsense like that commercial sings/says, "... sell your house in seven days!"   happy77

888mouth
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'd like to read the actual quotes of what she said, but if that means I have to click on the conservative nuthouse...no thanks.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Folks saying this still believe the established GOP is an opposition Party.    There was a time I believed this, too.   :shrug:

Offline Kamaji

I'd like to read the actual quotes of what she said, but if that means I have to click on the conservative nuthouse...no thanks.

@Maj. Bill Martin

The original Hill article is here:  https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4098609-gop-senators-rattled-by-radical-conservative-populism/

Offline libertybele

@Maj. Bill Martin

The original Hill article is here:  https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4098609-gop-senators-rattled-by-radical-conservative-populism/

She references those in the upcoming debates becoming outlandish. So far the only one who is outlandish is Trump.

Murkowski is a RINO anyways, let her leave the GOP. They party is better off without her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin

Thanks, and it is exactly as I figured.  The Conservative Nuthouse is literally lying once again because the Hill article says nothing of the short.  That is just an awful website that repeatedly misrepresents news stories for clickbait.  And most people don't read the underlying article because they assume the Nuthouse is being honest.  Big mistake.

Here's the Nuthouse Headline: "Lisa Murkowski Threatens to Leave Republican Party and Join Democrats, Several Republican Senators Including Thune, Romney, Cornyn and Young Agree"

The headline of the actual source article in the Hill is:

GOP senators rattled by radical conservative populism

Which is an accurate headline.  But Murkowski and four other GOP Senators threatening to quit the Republican Party, and become Democrats as the Nuthouse headline claims?  Completely false.  What Murkowski is talking about in the The Hill article is what some Republicans, presumably voters, are telling her, and not even they mention joining the Democratic Party. Here's the operative language from the original article in The Hill:

"Republican senators believe their party has a good chance to take back control of the White House and Senate, given President Biden’s low approval ratings and the favorable map of Senate seats up for reelection, but they regularly face political headaches caused by populist members of their party who say the rest of the GOP is out of step with mainstream America.

“We should be concerned about this as Republicans. I’m having more ‘rational Republicans’ coming up to me and saying, ‘I just don’t know how long I can stay in this party,’” said Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska). “Now our party is becoming known as a group of kind of extremist, populist over-the-top [people] where no one is taking us seriously anymore.

“You have people who felt some allegiance to the party that are now really questioning, ‘Why am I [in the party?]” she added. “I think it’s going to get even more interesting as we move closer to the elections and we start going through some of these primary debates."

She's saying what's been told to her.  And the Nuthouse's claim that "Several Republican Senators Including Thune, Romney, Cornyn and Young Agree"...I mean, there is nothing remotely like that in the entire article.  They just made it up.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 10:27:48 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline dfwgator

Is that a threat or a promise?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Folks saying this still believe the established GOP is an opposition Party.    There was a time I believed this, too.   :shrug:

Ditos for me....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: