Author Topic: Massachusetts Calls on Residents to Take Border Crossers into Their Homes  (Read 878 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massachusetts Calls on Residents to Take Border Crossers into Their Homes

John Binder 17 Jul 2023

Massachusetts officials are now asking residents to take border crossers and illegal aliens into their homes as illegal immigration continues adding to the state’s homeless population.

Gov. Maura Healey (D) is calling on residents with empty bedrooms in their homes and apartments to consider taking in border crossers and illegal aliens, WBUR reports:

Massachusetts officials are seeking residents willing to host newly arrived families in need of shelter. Hosts are asked to provide a room or apartment for a few days, until longer-term accommodations can be arranged.
    A significant portion of the families in need of housing in the state are new immigrants. Many of those arriving in Boston have fled violence in Haiti and traveled through other states before coming to Massachusetts.

Healey’s wanting to house border crossers and illegal aliens in residents’ private homes comes as the state is paying for nearly 40 hotels and motels across the state to house new arrivals — at taxpayers’ expense.

As Boston Herald columnist Howie Carr noted, Healey has not sent border crossers and illegal aliens to nearly any of the “millionaire destinations” in Massachusetts — like Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Cambridge, or Newburyport.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/17/report-massachusetts-asking-residents-house-migrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

How long before Mass. makes this mandatory?

Offline libertybele

How long before the feds try to make this mandatory???

With everything digital I would encourage everyone to have a paper copy of your deed that is stamped by the county clerk and title and closing documents. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 01:55:11 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There are plenty of spare bedrooms on Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, and Cape Cod, especially during the off-season.

How many of his wife's houses can John Kerry be staying in, at any time?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

There are plenty of spare bedrooms on Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, and Cape Cod, especially during the off-season.

How many of his wife's houses can John Kerry be staying in, at any time?

True enough but the point is this invasion has gone too far and we are going  to be expected or perhaps even mandated that we take them into our homes and support them. IF not, maybe they will seize your property.

In the long run and what Glen Back has predicted will happen is that the Feds will seize property (think of the 80,000+ new IRS agents) and Americans will own nothing.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Once they take a room and make it their 'home'. All they have to do is to have mail delivered to them at that residence.  When they establish legal residency, it will take a tank and a platoon of marines to get them out. Once they establish 'squatter's rights' you will NEVER get rid of them. It is impossible. Unless you want the time and the money to slog through a two year eviction process, which will likely fail anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

About the time winter hits.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

True enough but the point is this invasion has gone too far and we are going  to be expected or perhaps even mandated that we take them into our homes and support them. IF not, maybe they will seize your property.

In the long run and what Glen Back has predicted will happen is that the Feds will seize property (think of the 80,000+ new IRS agents) and Americans will own nothing.
I expect that. Our house is much bigger than two people "need," so the gubmint may as well seize it.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

BTW, I've seen Teresa Heinz Kerry's Nantucket house. She easily can take in 20 or more "migrants."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
BTW, I've seen Teresa Heinz Kerry's Nantucket house. She easily can take in 20 or more "migrants."
Are you making the estimate using western cultural Norms? I think you could, using the cultural norms of the illegals double or triple that estimate.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Do not let any step foot in your house.  It will be impossible to evict them no matter how badly they may behave.

In a sane world, the 3rd and 4th Constitutional Amendments would have this covered.

In today's America, the Government may look to declare a "crisis" and invoke "emergency" powers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Are you making the estimate using western cultural Norms? I think you could, using the cultural norms of the illegals double or triple that estimate.
Yes, I say "at least." Probably more like 50.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Massachusetts officials are now asking residents to take border crossers and illegal aliens into their homes as illegal immigration continues adding to the state’s homeless population"

For now... "asking".

Later on:

Offline libertybele

My property and I will protect it from invasion or seizure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I understand that Martha's Vineyard and the other "toney homes of the rich" could use the domestic help........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!