Author Topic: Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Democratic challenger outraised her threefold last quarter  (Read 321 times)

Offline Kamaji

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Democratic challenger outraised her threefold last quarter

By Victor Nava
July 17, 2023

The Democrat who nearly defeated Rep. Lauren Boebert in last year’s midterm election has raised more than three times the amount of funds than Boebert over the last three months, according to a report.

Adam Frisch, who is challenging Boebert once again in 2024 for her seat in Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District, reported hauling in $2.6 million in the second quarter of the year, the Colorado Sun reported on Monday.

Frisch’s total for April through June is more than triple the roughly $818,000 in campaign contributions received by Boebert over the same period.

The Frisch campaign also reported outraising Boebert in the first quarter by nearly a million dollars.

From January through March, Fritsch received $1.7 million in campaign contributions compared to Boebert’s $764,000 haul.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/17/rep-lauren-boeberts-democratic-challenger-outraises-her-threefold/

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Yeah, that seat is gone.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Act Blue money laundering machine still going full tilt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

I used to believe that after Trump lost in 2020, that even though he won’t be “king,” his role might be that of “kingmaker.” Then came the 2022 midterms. He may be a king maker in the GOP primaries. But he falls short in the general election

This will be a Democrat pick up in 2024. We may lose our slight House majority.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

The House is not looking great overall, with at least 2 new black districts, and gerrymandering in New York and Wisconsin partly offset by North Carolina.  I don’t know how many nutjobs the party will be expected to drag over the finish line, but the mess at the top could devour what limited resources are available.