Author Topic: Gallup: Nearly three-quarters of American adults vexed about what’s going on at the border  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gallup: Nearly three-quarters of American adults vexed about what’s going on at the border

By Sean Salai - The Washington Times - Friday, July 14, 2023
More than 7 in 10 U.S. adults remain seriously concerned about immigrants crossing America’s southern border, according to a new Gallup survey.

The polling company reported Friday that 39% called the border situation a “crisis” and 33% described it as a “major problem.” Another 22% viewed it as a “minor problem” and 5% said it is “not a problem.”

The 72% of Americans who see the border as a crisis or major problem is statistically unchanged from the last time Gallup posed the question in 2019.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/14/gallup-nearly-three-quarters-american-adults-vexed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Vexed - adjective. troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances.

Vexed? Are you F'n insane? How about absolutely PISSED OFF! Vexed? What  A-Hole came up with three quarters of American adults are vexed? Who the hell even uses the damn word anymore? Way to understate the emotional state of the average American.

Online berdie

Vexed - adjective. troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances.

Vexed? Are you F'n insane? How about absolutely PISSED OFF! Vexed? What  A-Hole came up with three quarters of American adults are vexed? Who the hell even uses the damn word anymore? Way to understate the emotional state of the average American.

Thank you for your post. It would have taken me a while to clean up my language, lol.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Thank you for your post. It would have taken me a while to clean up my language, lol.
Fortunately I didn't type what my brain was saying but my filter was dissolving very quickly :silly: