Author Topic: Almost 200 migrants found locked in trailer in Mexico  (Read 180 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Almost 200 migrants found locked in trailer in Mexico
« on: July 17, 2023, 03:41:20 pm »
Almost 200 migrants found locked in trailer in Mexico

Sun, July 16, 2023 at 11:57 PM EDT
STORY: INM agents, the Navy, and the National Guard found the foreigners, including five Guatemalans and five Indians as well as 19 unaccompanied children and teenagers, huddled together in the back of a tractor-trailer that was improperly parked in a road close to the city of Fortin de las Flores, in the southern state of Veracruz.

Footage released by the INM showed the moment officials and officers climbed the vehicle and unlock the rear door to release the migrants.

The people rescued were put in the National System for Integral Family Development custody. There were no suspects arrested.

https://news.yahoo.com/almost-200-migrants-found-locked-035752704.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Almost 200 migrants found locked in trailer in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 03:43:17 pm »

There were no suspects arrested.

Was the US Secret Service in charge of the bust? 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson