Author Topic: Trudeau blames Muslim parents' growing resistance to LGBT propaganda in schools on the 'American rig  (Read 339 times)

Online libertybele

Trudeau blames Muslim parents' growing resistance to LGBT propaganda in schools on the 'American right wing'

Muslim parents are increasingly joining the revolt against the indoctrination of children in schools by LGBT propagandists. This is now especially true in Canada.

With the left's stranglehold on the education system showing signs of weakness in the face of this multifaith resistance, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, long a proponent of the "diversity is our strength" mantra, is looking for someone to blame.

Naturally, he has elected to once again suggest that American conservatives are responsible, this time for "weaponizing the issue of LGBT."

In recent weeks and months, parents of various faiths and backgrounds have taken educators to task for their promotion of gender ideology and LGBT propaganda in schools.

Just as American Muslims in Maryland, California, and elsewhere have taken a stand, only to have Democrats equate them to "white supremacists," Islamic parents in the Great White North are pushing back.

During so-called "Pride Month," when LGBT rituals were dutifully observed in Canadian schools, absenteeism skyrocketed in various districts. Students staged walkouts. Pride flags were in some places torn down and trampled. ..................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trudeau-blames-muslim-parents-growing-resistance-to-lgbt-propaganda-in-schools-on-the-american-right-wing
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Aaaaand the Muslims join the Asians as White Supremacists.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When will Canadians tire of Fidels son as PM?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

His attitude is the same as the left in this country towards blacks who leave the Democrat plantation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy