Author Topic: Ohio’s Secretary Of State Jumps Into Race To Unseat Dem Senator In 2024  (Read 134 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ohio’s Secretary Of State Jumps Into Race To Unseat Dem Senator In 2024

Mary Lou Masters
Contributor
July 17, 2023 8:42 AM ET

Republican Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose announced a run for Senate on Monday to unseat Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown in 2024, according to a campaign launch video.

LaRose enters a growing GOP primary field where he will face businessman Bernie Moreno and state Sen. Matt Dolan, who both unsuccessfully ran for Senate during the 2022 midterms. The secretary of state touched on issues he feels plague the country, like parental rights in education, the border crisis and inflation, when announcing his run for Senate, according to a Twitter video.

“I’ve always believed with hard work and focus that anything is possible, but lately, it feels like our country is slipping away from us,” LaRose said in the video. “I’m on a mission to give back to the state that has given me so much, to continue to serve the country I love, and fight to protect the values we share. That’s why I’m running to serve as your next United States Senator.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/17/frank-larose-berine-moreno-matt-dolan-sherrod-brown-ohio-secretary-state-race-unseat-dem-senator-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34