Author Topic: DeSantis rejects Chris Christie’s attack-dog approach to Trump: ‘I don’t do insults’  (Read 281 times)

Offline Kamaji

DeSantis rejects Chris Christie’s attack-dog approach to Trump: ‘I don’t do insults’

By Ryan King   
July 16, 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Sunday pushed back against Gov. Chris Christie’s strategy of launching attacks at former President Donald Trump — and discussed plans to ratchet up his mainstream media exposure in the crowded 2024 GOP field.

DeSantis, in an interview on Fox News’s “MediaBuzz,” was asked to respond to Christie’s claims that he is the only Republican presidential candidate to go toe-to-toe with Trump, 77, because the others are to afraid of offending the front-runner or his supporters.

“I don’t do insults so that is true,” DeSantis said. “I think just getting in this insult game turns voters off. That’s something I won’t do.”

DeSantis underscored that he and his campaign have been “very frank at our differences with respect to the former president.”

On the campaign trail, the Sunshine State governor has honed in on what he views as Trump’s failures to deliver conservative policy victories, such as the border wall. He’s also portrayed himself as a better manager.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/16/desantis-rejects-christies-trump-attack-dog-style-i-dont-do-insults/

Offline Kamaji

Why do insults when you have actual accomplishments to run on?

Insults are all that Chickenshit Trump has.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Desantis and his team have been insulting Trump and his supporters online and both directly and indirectly in interviews sine the start of his "book tour".

Too late, Ronny.   :laugh:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 12:31:33 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Kamaji

Poor little Chickenshit Trump. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is Christie's whole campaign and every net is letting him on air to do it...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

This is Christie's whole campaign and every net is letting him on air to do it...

Interesting that Christie of all people is getting free airtime.  Out of all those running he is the most liberal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.