Author Topic: Trump refuses to say if he’ll participate in first Republican primary debate  (Read 266 times)

Online Kamaji

Trump refuses to say if he’ll participate in first Republican primary debate

By Carl Campanile   
July 16, 2023

Former President Donald Trump refused to say Sunday whether he would participate in the first Republican primary debate next month — while claiming the federal indictment against him was “election interference” and that his trial in the case should be pushed off.

Front-runner Trump, 77, noting he is comfortably ahead in the early GOP primary polls, said of debating, “Ronald Reagan didn’t do it, a lot of people didn’t do it. When you have a big lead, you don’t do it.” 

“I haven’t really made up my mind,” Trump said during an extensive interview with Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo.

The first debate will take place Aug. 23 at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, where the Republican National Convention will be held next year.

Trump did talk up two of his Republican primary rivals, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy, as candidates who could serve in his cabinet if he wins the nomination and returns to the White House.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/16/trump-unsure-of-participation-in-first-republican-primary-debate/

Online Kamaji

Chickenshit Trump

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I haven’t really made up my mind,” Trump said during an extensive interview with Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo.

How is this answer "refusing" to say? 

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.