Author Topic: U.S. Funds Child Trafficking at the Border  (Read 273 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Funds Child Trafficking at the Border
« on: July 16, 2023, 04:57:34 pm »
U.S. Funds Child Trafficking at the Border
Back to July 2023 Eagle Forum Report
Child Trafficking
by Adam Andrzejewski, CEO & Founder of OpenTheBooks.com and author, Operation: Drain The Swamp, an Encounter Broadside publication.

Last year, the feds spent $2.7 billion on unaccompanied children at the border, which is roughly $18,000 per unaccompanied child. For context, the average cost of education in Texas K-12 schools was $9,800 per student.

The chaos on America’s southern border has had unintended consequence — a human catastrophe hurting tens of thousands of unaccompanied, defenseless children.

Despite generous taxpayer funding, the federal infrastructure to provide for these children and ensure their safety is woefully incompetent.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Refugee Resettlement, a part of the Administration for Children and Families, provides social services for unaccompanied children crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://eagleforum.org/publications/efr/july23/u-s-funds-child-trafficking-at-the-border.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson