Author Topic: The Border is Still on Fire  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Border is Still on Fire
« on: July 16, 2023, 04:55:10 pm »
The Border is Still on Fire
Back to July 2023 Eagle Forum Report
Border Crisis
by Congressman Chip Roy, R-TX

We are two and a half years into the worst border crisis in our nation’s history. The Biden Administration’s reckless policies have single-handedly brought record-breaking numbers of illegal migrants, bad actors, and deadly narcotics to our shores. All of it was avoidable. After decades of failed attempts, Republicans in the House have finally passed a plan — the Secure the Border Act — to address this crisis, but Republicans must be willing to use all leverage points available to make passing this bill matter.

As soon as he took office, President Joe Biden and his handlers plunged our southern border into chaos by scrapping one border security policy after another.

To start — and on his first day on the job — Biden ended border wall construction, eliminating a measure that successfully prevented the illegal entry of migrants.

https://eagleforum.org/publications/efr/july23/the-border-is-still-on-fire.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson