Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Helps Cull the Republican Presidential Field  (Read 133 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/tucker_carlson_helps_cull_the_republican_presidential_field.html

Tucker Carlson Helps Cull the Republican Presidential Field
Clarice Feldman
July 16, 2023

If, like me, you find the presidential debate format a rather meaningless exercise, you will be astonished at what one-on-one interviews by a skilled interrogator can accomplish.

At the Iowa family Leader conference, Tucker Carlson interviewed several leading contenders for president Tim Scott, Asa Hutchinson, Mike Pence, Nikki Haley, Vivek Ramaswamy, and Ron DeSantis.

If the participants thought this was going to be another tongue bath, they were certainly surprised. He asked hard questions and some of their answers exposed their muddled thinking. At least two of them – Asa Hutchinson and Mike Pence -- were clear losers and can now be safely considered out of the running. If you haven’t had an opportunity to listen to all the interviews on the site, I’ll summarize some of the highlights.

Tucker chided Pence for being more concerned about defending the Ukraine than with dealing with domestic problems.

Tucker: "Where's the concern for the United States?"

Pence: "That's not my concern. Tucker I've heard this routine from you before. That's not my concern."

Pence tried to duck this gaffe by claiming it was out of context, but the video is undoctored and the response is clear. I believe his campaign is now dead.

More at URL above...