Author Topic: Man Who Allegedly Shot, Killed Fargo Officer ID’d as Mohamad Barakat  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023/07/15/man-who-allegedly-shot-killed-fargo-officer-idd-as-mohamad-barakat/

Man Who Allegedly Shot, Killed Fargo Officer ID’d as Mohamad Barakat
Awr Hawkins
7/16/23

The man who allegedly shot and killed a Fargo, North Dakota, police officer and wounded two others has been identified as 37-year-old Mohamad Barakat.

NBC News reported that the shooting occurred Friday just before 3:00 p.m. A witness said the shots were fired during a “traffic stop.”

ABC News reported that 23-year-old Jake Wallin was the officer killed in the shooting. Wallin joined the Fargo Police Department in April of this year.

Officers Andrew Dotas and Tyler Hawes were shot and wounded in the incident and are both in “critical stable condition.”
Barakat, the alleged shooter, was killed by Officer Zachary Robinson.

More at URL above...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 01:47:50 pm by Fishrrman »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At least the officers saved the Taxpayers the cost of putting this puke up with three hots and a cot.

Prayers up for the officers wounded and killed and their families.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Was There Just a Jihad Terror Attack in Fargo, North Dakota?

BY ROBERT SPENCER
JULY 16, 2023

On Friday afternoon, police in Fargo, North Dakota, responded to a report of a car crash at 9th Avenue South and 25th Street South. Fargo Police Chief David Zibolski said it was a “routine traffic accident,” but what happened when they arrived on the scene was anything but routine. A Fargo resident named Mohamad Barakat, 37, opened fire on the officers, killing one and injuring three others. Zibolski said that Barakat attacked the officers “for no known reason,” and authorities have as yet offered no hints as to the shooter’s motive. One of the most obvious possibilities, however, is being steadfastly ignored, as one might expect given today’s media narrative.

A witness said, according to the Associated Press, that Barakat “appeared to have ambushed the officers.” He was standing behind a car that was parked in the parking lot of a bank near the scene of the crash, and he quickly opened fire on the police officers from about twenty feet away. The witness added, “He was holding up the trunk of the car with his arm, and then I see the gun come up, and he set it on his shoulder and just pointed it directly at an officer in front of him. It was like 10 shots right away.”

When Barakat began shooting, the police were busy with the traffic accident and weren’t even looking in his direction, but they quickly began to return fire. Another witness recounted, “I saw them firing at each other, both at once. But soon as the shooter took a break, the cop came walking towards him, letting off round after round. There was already an officer down, and a family hiding just on the other side of the vehicle next to the shooter.”

This is because the Islamic State (ISIS) has repeatedly called upon Muslims in the West to attack police officers as well as other authorities. Back in September 2014, the Islamic State exhorted Muslims in the West not to “let this battle pass you by wherever you may be.” It called upon them to “kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be.”

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/07/16/was-there-just-a-jihad-terror-attack-in-fargo-north-dakota-n1711007

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
It all seems so senseless. The officer who was slain was only 23 years old.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini

(Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.)

Online mountaineer

Geez, Fargo - about the last place you'd expect the Islamoterrorists to strike.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Geez, Fargo - about the last place you'd expect the Islamoterrorists to strike.  **nononono*

Wood chipper time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I have no doubt that if he hadn't been killed,his name would have been changed to "Luther Williams" when he went on trial.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Fargo has been trying to be more and more like Minneapolis. Guess they’ve achieved that.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
https://www.inforum.com/news/fargo/use-of-force-was-justified-in-murderous-unprovoked-attack-on-fargo-police-attorney-general-says

The attorney general said he believes the attack could have been the start of a larger planned mass shooting in the community had Barakat not been stopped.

“It's about a 4 to 5 minute drive to downtown Fargo,” Wrigley said from the scene of the shooting. On Friday, they intend to discuss why police believe that Barakat was planning to go to downtown.

Due to the Dowtown Fargo Street Fair, thousands of people were gathered downtown on Friday…

…There were many weapons later found in Barakat's vehicle and residence including a homemade hand grenade, gasoline and loaded firearms with 1,800 live rounds. At this point, authorities believe these weapons were legally obtained, Wrigley said.

Offline verga

D@MNED Amish
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Gunman who shot 4 allegedly searched online for 'area events where there are crowds'
Yesterday 6:34 PM

About 24 minutes later, another dispatch call about shots being

Gunman who shot 4 allegedly searched online for 'area events where there are crowds'

A gunman who allegedly killed a North Dakota police officer and wounded three others made online searches for "explosive ammo," "kill fast," "mass shooting events" and "area events where there are crowds," authorities said.

The night before the July 14 attack in Fargo, the suspect, 37-year-old Mohamad Barakat, allegedly looked up an article called "Thousands enjoy first day of downtown Fargo street fair," authorities announced Friday.

MORE: Reward up to $40,000 for info in mysterious, deadly shooting of firefighters
Barakat, a Fargo resident, allegedly opened fire at the scene of a traffic collision, gunning down Fargo police officer Jake Wallin and wounding three others -- two police officers and a 25-year-old civilian, police said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/gunman-who-shot-4-allegedly-searched-online-for-area-events-where-there-are-crowds/ar-AA1ebtzf?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=270e951e0014468bbf8bf21ccad5ec35&ei=34
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No motive?  The name Mohamad might be a clue.  Maybe Jihad? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

No motive?  The name Mohamad might be a clue.  Maybe Jihad? :shrug:
Supposedly he had a manifesto, which the FBI took....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Fargo Cop Killer Mohamad Barakat was Syrian Asylum Seeker Brought in by Obama
by Cristina Laila Jul. 22, 2023 5:20 pm

*Motive unknown*

Fargo cop killer Mohamad Barakat was a Syrian asylum seeker who was brought to the United States in 2012 by Barack Obama.

One police officer was killed and two others were critically injured after a suspect opened fire for “no reason at all” on a busy street in Fargo, North Dakota last week. ... Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

https://www.inforum.com/news/fargo/use-of-force-was-justified-in-murderous-unprovoked-attack-on-fargo-police-attorney-general-says

The attorney general said he believes the attack could have been the start of a larger planned mass shooting in the community had Barakat not been stopped.

“It's about a 4 to 5 minute drive to downtown Fargo,” Wrigley said from the scene of the shooting. On Friday, they intend to discuss why police believe that Barakat was planning to go to downtown.

Due to the Dowtown Fargo Street Fair, thousands of people were gathered downtown on Friday…

…There were many weapons later found in Barakat's vehicle and residence including a homemade hand grenade, gasoline and loaded firearms with 1,800 live rounds. At this point, authorities believe these weapons were legally obtained, Wrigley said.

That's the problem with so many ILLEGALS pouring across our borders. How many attacks and mass shootings are now being planned?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Supposedly he had a manifesto, which the FBI took....

I had not heard that. I’m sure the locals will never see it, if indeed there is one.

Online Smokin Joe

I had not heard that. I’m sure the locals will never see it, if indeed there is one.
I only saw it in one article/comment, and have not seen any mention of it since.

C S Lewis

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Islamic Attack in Fargo: Muslim Known to Police Targets Officers, Leaving One Dead, Two Injured, Details Concealed (UPDATE)
 Amy MekJuly 16, 20232 comments7 min read

Pervasive questions resonate—Why did this heinous assault occur on that fateful Friday while the release of crucial information regarding Mohamad Barakat and his prior encounters with law enforcement remains distressingly scarce?

Update: July 22, 2023
“Attorney General Drew Wrigley said that 37-year-old shooter Mohamed Barakat was a Syrian national who came to the U.S. on asylum in 2012. He gained citizenship in 2019, but Wrigley did not say when Barakat moved to the Fargo-Moorhead area.”

This is the only known photo of Mohamed Barakat. Attorney General Drew Wrigley said Barakat had little to no social media and community presence. Barakat’s online search history revealed he had been researching mass shootings for years and even events in Fargo-Moorhead in the days leading up to the devasting incident.

KFYR

Officials Reveal Background Of Fargo Shooter Mohamad Barakat:

https://rairfoundation.com/islamic-attack-in-fargo-muslim-known-to-police-targets-officers-leaving-one-dead-two-injured-details-concealed-videos/
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MOD3

Threads merged