Author Topic: Conservative neighbor tosses dead rat on property of gay couple’s restaurant amid feud  (Read 638 times)

Online Kamaji

Conservative neighbor tosses dead rat on property of gay couple’s restaurant amid feud

By Patrick Reilly   
July 15, 2023

Conservative neighbors were caught on security camera tossing a dead rat onto the property of a gay couple’s rural Virginia restaurant amid an escalation of a years-long spat.

William Waybourn and Craig Spaulding, both 76, operate the Front Porch Market and Grill, located adjacent to Mike and Melissa Washer’s financial firm that doubles as their home in The Plains, Virginia, The Washington Post reported.

The dead vermin was found near the trash bins behind the restaurant, which flies a gay pride flag, last August. Correctly suspecting the culprit, the general manager reviewed the restaurant’s cameras which showed Mike Washer flinging the rat and then taking pictures of it on his phone in what she believes was an staged attempt to have the restaurant cited by health officials.

The Washers admitted that Mike threw the rat on their property, but claim that they have no interest in closing The Front Porch and that the rat was first dumped near their back door by restaurant employees and he was simply putting it back where it came from.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/conservative-neighbors-toss-dead-rat-on-property-gay-couples-restaurant-amid-ongoing-dispute/

Online LMAO

I didn’t get anything from the article that suggested that both parties were in a spat over each other’s beliefs. It sounds like property fights.

Maybe I missed something?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
And it's "news" simply because of the gays and the "conservative".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online libertybele

And it's "news" simply because of the gays and the "conservative".

Exactly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I suspect there is a lot more behind this story. 

I'm withholding judgement till all the facts are out
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

I suspect there is a lot more behind this story. 

I'm withholding judgement till all the facts are out

I'm sure there is more to the story but there is no way I'd pick up a dead rate.  Eewww
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

...  the rat was first dumped near their back door by restaurant employees and he was simply putting it back where it came from.

Whether or not this claim about restaurant employees is true, their response was a moron move.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.