Author Topic: Pure Gold: Tucker Unleashed Just Demolishes the WH Cocaine Story  (Read 376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pure Gold: Tucker Unleashed Just Demolishes the WH Cocaine Story
By Nick Arama | 9:00 AM on July 16, 2023

We saw how Tucker Carlson just grilled the heck out of some of the 2024 Republican presidential candidates at the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa and, frankly, may have taken a couple out in the process, namely former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson and former Vice President Mike Pence. One of the things that made it so good was that Carlson clearly felt so free to say anything he wanted and wasn’t hesitant at all to put them on the spot and ask some of the questions that we all want the answers to, like their positions on Ukraine and on the culture wars.

Carlson seemed similarly set free and having great fun at the Turning Point Action conference, where he broke down some of what he learned in those interviews and had a little fun not “savaging Mike Pence” (while savaging Mike Pence). Pence train wrecked big time at the Family Leadership Summit forum when Carlson asked him about all the material that the U.S. was sending to Ukraine, “I think it’s a fair question to ask, like, where’s the concern for the United States in that?” Pence’s response was, “That’s not my concern.” Now, I’m not sure whether he heard the question right or was just concentrating on his answer to what he thought the question was. But whatever, you don’t ever say when asked about the United States, “That’s not my concern.” Pence already dug himself a deep hole in the past with the topic by saying he didn’t think Joe Biden was giving Ukraine material quickly enough. Then — on top of that — he got in a tussle with Carlson about religious freedom, which should have been a strong issue for him.

But Carlson saved some of his best humor for the story about the White House cocaine, as he was truly unleashed when an audience member asked him to opine on the subject. “It’s just a mystery to me,” he grinned sarcastically. “No one was more shocked than I was!”

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1680397032765407232

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/07/16/pure-gold-tucker-unleashed-just-demolishes-the-wh-cocaine-story-n777377
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34