Author Topic: Did Trump Make a Huge Mistake? Experts Say It Could Cost Him Big in Key State  (Read 325 times)

Offline American Girl

Great ending by the author!

But It is a mistake to ignore the Midwest. They tend to be very loyal.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/did-trump-make-a-huge-mistake-experts-say-it-could-cost-him-big-in-key-state/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yeah he did. I don't know any politician who loses an election and expects automatic loyalty next time around. Iowa because of it's FITN status has a tradition of not favoring candidates in the primary. Attacking a popular Governor with your sense of entitlement rubs pretty wrong with the Iowa psyche and is already costing him votes.

And kudos to my state Senator for switching away from Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

Yeah he did. I don't know any politician who loses an election and expects automatic loyalty next time around. Iowa because of it's FITN status has a tradition of not favoring candidates in the primary. Attacking a popular Governor with your sense of entitlement rubs pretty wrong with the Iowa psyche and is already costing him votes.

And kudos to my state Senator for switching away from Trump.

:thumbsup:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
What the nevertrumpers are loathe to admit, that again demonizing Trump can easily get us another 4 years of Biden or a Biden copy to rule that same for another 4 years.  They are fanatics without a LICK OF SENSE!  WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WANT 4 MORE YEARS OF BIDEN LIKE RULE?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

What the nevertrumpers are loathe to admit, that again demonizing Trump can easily get us another 4 years of Biden or a Biden copy to rule that same for another 4 years.  They are fanatics without a LICK OF SENSE!  WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WANT 4 MORE YEARS OF BIDEN LIKE RULE?

Yet you have no problem imposing Tumpy upon your fellows... knowing full well, and admitting the outcome.