Author Topic: On the madness of climate records  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
On the madness of climate records
« on: July 16, 2023, 10:34:39 am »
On the madness of climate records

By Prof. Dr. C.A. (Kees) de Lange.

That climate is more complicated than politicians without relevant training suspect and honk around is now crystal clear to everyone blessed with a brain made up of multiple cells.

In order to keep climate alarmism alive, state offices and the media are therefore constantly called in. Not to establish scientific truth, but to frighten the recalcitrant people. Because scared people are docile people.

A tried and tested part of that scaremongering is to attribute every part of the weather that deviates even slightly from the standard averages to climate change, and of course that variant of climate change that can be attributed to the pernicious white man without contradiction. You know it: too wet, too dry, too hot, too windy, too cloudy, too thunderstormy, with matching codes in all kinds of fresh colors. And of course it is always claimed that what we are experiencing now is unique in the history of all measurements. But is that true? In fact, it may actually be true. The answer is NO and I'm going to explain that.

https://www.climategate.nl/2023/07/over-de-waanzin-van-klimaatrecords/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson