Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams says he’s ‘the symbol of black manhood’ in epic rant  (Read 667 times)

Offline Kamaji

NYC Mayor Eric Adams says he’s ‘the symbol of black manhood’ in epic rant

By Rich Calder   
July 15, 2023

Mayor Eric Adams declared himself “the symbol of black manhood in this city, in this country” during a speech last week at a Brooklyn church, where he again defended his outsized reaction to a 84-year-old Holocaust survivor who dared to question him at a community forum.

Hizzoner’s comments came Sunday at the Christian Cultural Center in Starrett City, as he continued to allude to his June 28 exchange with housing-rights advocate Jeanie Dubnau, whom he compared to a plantation owner at the town hall meeting after she “disrespected” him by griping about new rent increases for rent-stabilized apartments citywide.

Adams didn’t mention Dubnau by name — but it appeared he was talking about their exchange when he brought up a story he’s repeatedly told about how his late mother, Dorothy, who cleaned houses for a living, would repeatedly get fired for snapping back at disrespectful employers.

“She would say it was my job to clean your garbage pail — not to take your crap. And she would say to me, ‘baby don’t you ever let someone disrespect you,’” he said during his 10-minute talk.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/nycs-eric-adams-im-the-symbol-of-black-manhood/

Offline Kamaji

/snicker

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh-oh, usually when people of a certain...pigmentation start ranting about being disrespected violence usually follows.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mayor Mandingo! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

NYC is bleep
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does this mean we shouldn't be critical of him because  blacks are more incompetent than whites,or should praise him because  blacks are superior to whites?

BTW,how does he rate black women when it comes to "black femalehood"?

Also,I  thought  blacks were supposed to be trying to get out of "the hood".

This is all soooo confusing!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

NYC is bleep

Still has a way to go, unfortunately.

Offline mountaineer

A real man sitting in the office of mayor would say, "I am the mayor of all New Yorkers, not just the brown ones, but the white ones, Asian ones, and even of the Jewish ones who question me."  But he isn't really much of a man, is he?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

A real man sitting in the office of mayor would say, "I am the mayor of all New Yorkers, not just the brown ones, but the white ones, Asian ones, and even of the Jewish ones who question me."  But he isn't really much of a man, is he?

No, he isn't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

No. He is a stooge,put into his position by the globalist billionaires who hire other people to take the risks for them.

Not that he is smart enough to realize this. If he was smart,they would have never picked him.

Offline libertybele

I am so thankful that I do not live in NYC!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am so thankful that I do not live in NYC!

@libertybele

I had relatives living in NYC back in the 50's,and being a child,I wanted to visit them back then to see all the sights and experience "the big apple".

Once I was no longer a child and had gained some experience in life as well as some knowledge,I am glad my parents refused to let me go.

Yeah,I WAS one of those pre-teens that carries a switch-blade,and sometimes a boy scout hatchet so sharp you could shave with it. I even build a couple of zip guns because my double-barrel 12 gauge was too big  to  carry and hide. Looking back on it,it is probably a good thing my parents wouldn't let  me go.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I had relatives living in NYC back in the 50's,and being a child,I wanted to visit them back then to see all the sights and experience "the big apple".

Once I was no longer a child and had gained some experience in life as well as some knowledge,I am glad my parents refused to let me go.

Yeah,I WAS one of those pre-teens that carries a switch-blade,and sometimes a boy scout hatchet so sharp you could shave with it. I even build a couple of zip guns because my double-barrel 12 gauge was too big  to  carry and hide. Looking back on it,it is probably a good thing my parents wouldn't let  me go.

@sneakypete  Good thing that you listened. 

Growing up I lived for awhile in NJ and we were close to NYC so I got to visit all the sights as well as the Jersey shore, which was beautiful. It was wonderful. I'm glad I had a chance to visit when NYC was actually functioning as an American city without all the Illegal influences and their corruption and crime that plagues NYC today.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

FWIW, NYC is not yet as bad as it was in the late 1960s or the 1970s.  It still has a way to go.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Note to self: stay out of NYC. Spend money elsewhere.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FWIW, NYC is not yet as bad as it was in the late 1960s or the 1970s.  It still has a way to go.

@Kamaji

Really?

For America's sake,I hope you are right about this. There can be no doubt about the globalist trying to destroy it,as well as America.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
David Dinkins II.
(nothing more need be said)