Author Topic: BREAKING: Pence says failing US cities are 'not his concern' as Tucker grills him on Ukraine  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Pence says failing US cities are 'not his concern' as Tucker grills him on Ukraine
Pence told Tucker, "I've heard that routine from you before."

Darian Douraghy
Jul 14, 2023

During an appearance for an Iowa event called The Summit, show host Tucker Carlson asked former Vice President Mike Pence about his stances as they pertain to US foreign policy with Ukraine.
The exchange proved tense, with Pence at one point proclaiming that a degraded American economy, increased public filth, and skyrocketing suicides are “not my concern.” In another fiery moment, Carlson pressed Pence as to how he, a “prominent Christian leader,” could back the Zelensky government, which has gone after members of its nation’s Orthodox Church.

“You are stressed that the Ukrainians don't have enough American tanks,” Carlson said to Pence during the interview. “Every city in the United States has become much worse over the past three years. Drive around. There's not one city that's gotten better in the United States, and it's visible. Our economy has degraded the suicide rate has jumped public filth. And disorder and crime have exponentially increased. And yet, your concern is that the Ukrainians a country, most people can't find out a map who've received 10s of billions of US tax dollars don't have enough tanks. I think it's a fair question to ask like, where's the concern for the United States? In that?”

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-pence-says-failing-us-cities-are-not-his-concern-as-tucker-grills-him-on-ukraine
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson