Author Topic: Tucker Just ENDED These GOP Candidates’ CAREERS!!!  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 05:39:27 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Tucker Just ENDED These GOP Candidates’ CAREERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 08:00:08 pm »
Not so impressed, sad to say. Playing 'gotcha!" with people who will hang themselves if you let them talk long enough is not as impressive as I was hoping for. In fact, it reeks of the games leftists play. I expected better.

Just give them rope and point them to the gallows...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023, 08:09:27 pm »
Not so impressed, sad to say. Playing 'gotcha!" with people who will hang themselves if you let them talk long enough is not as impressive as I was hoping for. In fact, it reeks of the games leftists play. I expected better.

Tucker's breaking through the media blockade and actually asking some truly meaningful questions for once is actually quite impressive to me @Smokin Joe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023, 08:47:41 pm »
Tucker's breaking through the media blockade and actually asking some truly meaningful questions for once is actually quite impressive to me @Smokin Joe
That isn't my beef, really, that's why I still watch him. He does go places no other interviewers are willing to go, and normally does very well at it.

But not letting someone answer the question (because some things can be more complicated than yes or no), is a mite unbecoming.

He can have the same effect, it might take just a little longer, but it won't give what should be sweet victory the bitter saccharine aftertaste.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2023, 08:58:41 pm »
That isn't my beef, really, that's why I still watch him. He does go places no other interviewers are willing to go, and normally does very well at it.

But not letting someone answer the question (because some things can be more complicated than yes or no), is a mite unbecoming.

He can have the same effect, it might take just a little longer, but it won't give what should be sweet victory the bitter saccharine aftertaste.

OK! I agree with that. I didn't like it when Bill O'Reilly and Candy Crowly did it, don't like it when Hannity does it, and don't like Tucker doing it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2023, 09:00:00 pm »
OK! I agree with that. I didn't like it when Bill O'Reilly and Candy Crowly did it, don't like it when Hannity does it, and don't like Tucker doing it.
I just expect better from him, because he's far better than O'Reilly or Crowly.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2023, 09:00:54 pm »
I just expect better from him, because he's far better than O'Reilly or Crowly.

888high58888  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2023, 09:15:25 pm »
Another perspective, FWIW

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Yesterday @theblaze put on a master class on how to defeat the mainstream media by becoming more powerful than them. Incredible performance by the entire team

9:20 AM · Jul 15, 2023

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2023, 09:17:18 pm »
Another perspective, FWIW

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Yesterday @theblaze put on a master class on how to defeat the mainstream media by becoming more powerful than them. Incredible performance by the entire team

9:20 AM · Jul 15, 2023

I have zero argument with that statement.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2023, 11:01:10 pm »

@Smokin Joe

I agree.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2023, 11:52:43 pm »
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 11:53:30 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien