Author Topic: RFK Jr. says COVID was ‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews  (Read 886 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically

Kennedy floated the idea during a question-and-answer portion of raucous booze and fart-filled dinner at Tony’s Di Napoli on East 63d Street.

Read More: https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: RFK Jr. says COVID was ‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Jews
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 03:42:34 pm »
Crazypants.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2023, 04:05:43 pm »
I'm wondering what he's basing his opinion on?? I haven't seen nor have I actually looked to see if Jewish people were more resistant to COVID. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023, 05:03:20 pm »
It was just a matter of time before the crazy got out.
The problem is that a lot of the QAnon people - who seem to blame every ill on the freemasons and the JOOOS (i.e., the Rothschilds) probably agree with him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2023, 05:15:31 pm »
Orthodox and ultra-orthodox Jewish communities had one of the highest mortality rates in the world.

But I suppose an anti-Semitic conspiracist like RFK Jr. Really doesn't care about that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2023, 05:18:17 pm »
Orthodox and ultra-orthodox Jewish communities had one of the highest mortality rates in the world.

But I suppose an anti-Semitic conspiracist like RFK Jr. Really doesn't care about that.
Actually, since some of the things he started out his campaign with didn't sound too crazy (especially compared to Biden), I'm glad he is getting this sort of stuff out there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2023, 05:18:18 pm »
Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
The @nypost story is mistaken. I have never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews. I accurately pointed out — during an off-the-record conversation — that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews.

In that sense, it serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons. I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered. That study is here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32664879/
10:46 AM · Jul 15, 2023
Well, there you have it.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2023, 06:34:17 pm »
Well, there you have it.

There is a video of him saying it
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2023, 08:57:28 pm »
That's Giorgio Tsoukalos-level "I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens" level silliness.

I have never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews.
He says... but then...

I accurately pointed out — during an off-the-record conversation — that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons
Mm-hmm... (and which bioweapons are those?)

and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews.

In other words, "I'm not saying it was a bioweapon meant to pass over the Jews, but... the government does make bioweapons, and COVID—which Kennedy has, in the past, strongly implied was a bioweapon—passed over the Jews relatively unscathed... but I swear, I'm not saying one leads to the other. (I'll let my followers judge that for themselves.)"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2023, 09:02:31 pm »
As for that "furin cleave docking site..." does that fit with empirical evidence, though?

If that virus was meant to target black people, would Africa not have been decimated? It swept through, but they had some of the best outcomes on the planet, despite some of the least enforcement of mandates. No, the virus was pure survival of the fittest, attacking the elderly, the obese and the diabetics at far higher rates—and black Americans have far worse outcomes than black Africans.

Besides, Finns and Ashkenazi Jews are ethnically white. How are they simultaneously more and less susceptible to the virus compared to the mean?

Offline DB

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2023, 09:16:12 pm »
As for that "furin cleave docking site..." does that fit with empirical evidence, though?

If that virus was meant to target black people, would Africa not have been decimated? It swept through, but they had some of the best outcomes on the planet, despite some of the least enforcement of mandates. No, the virus was pure survival of the fittest, attacking the elderly, the obese and the diabetics at far higher rates—and black Americans have far worse outcomes than black Africans.

Besides, Finns and Ashkenazi Jews are ethnically white. How are they simultaneously more and less susceptible to the virus compared to the mean?

Many African countries used drugs that were banned for treatment of covid here and chose not to get the "vaccine". Funny how that worked out...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2023, 11:03:29 pm »
STAY AWAY FROM THE GLUE,ROBERT!

Try drinking and drugs,like the rest of your family.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2023, 11:04:37 pm »
It was just a matter of time before the crazy got out.
The problem is that a lot of the QAnon people - who seem to blame every ill on the freemasons and the JOOOS (i.e., the Rothschilds) probably agree with him.

@mountaineer

Both of them?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2023, 12:03:48 am »
:facepalm2:

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2023, 12:35:02 am »

But they had Vladimir Zelenko and his Z-pack protocol with its 100% cure rate? How could that be???  :sarc:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2023, 12:43:15 am »
There still remains so many conflicting statistics it is hard to discern what data is accurate.

....Results Compared with Christians, all religious groups had an elevated risk of death involving COVID-19; the largest age-adjusted HRs were for Muslim and Jewish males at 2.5 (95% CI 2.3 to 2.7) and 2.1 (95% CI 1.9 to 2.5), respectively. The corresponding HRs for Muslim and Jewish females were 1.9 (95% CI 1.7 to 2.1) and 1.5 (95% CI 1.7 to 2.1), respectively. The difference in risk between groups contracted after lockdown. Those who affiliated with no religion had the lowest risk of COVID-19-related death before and after lockdown.

Conclusion The majority of the variation in COVID-19 mortality risk was explained by controlling for sociodemographic and geographic determinants; however, those of Jewish affiliation remained at a higher risk of death compared with all other groups. Lockdown measures were associated with reduced differences in COVID-19 mortality rates between religious groups; further research is required to understand the causal mechanisms.

https://jech.bmj.com/content/75/6/509

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2023, 01:40:55 am »
 ////00000////

RFK, Jr, has inherited his grandfather's (Joe Kennedy, Sr.) legendary anti-Semitism.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2023, 01:44:59 am »
But they had Vladimir Zelenko and his Z-pack protocol with its 100% cure rate? How could that be???  :sarc:
HCQ was practically banned within a week of Trump mentioning it. The regimen reportedly benefited the 800 or so people who took it. The 'Z-pack' was an attempt to replace it with supplements.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2023, 02:16:25 am »
////00000////

RFK, Jr, has inherited his grandfather's (Joe Kennedy, Sr.) legendary anti-Semitism.

@DefiantMassRINO

You misspelled the word "Stupidity".

It is truly rare to see a whole BIG family where the  ONLY one not borderline retarded is the grandfather.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2023, 11:28:56 pm »
jmyrlefuller...No, the virus was pure survival of the fittest, attacking the elderly, the obese and the diabetics at far higher rates.

The first part of survival of the fittest is not correct.  Survival of the fittest had nothing to do with it.  The bioweapon targeted and was meant to target the elderly.  Others affected were people of all ages with auto immune issues and folks with diabetes.

I will be 70 this year, and I have had COVID three times.  I managed fine with it.

And in regard to Africa, the sole reason Africa did as well as it did is that most people there are using Hydroxy to avoid malaria.  It is no mystery that Hydroxy had a HUGE impact on COVID.  Because of its use in Africa, they were virtually unaffected.  And did the media bring this to the attention of the world?  Hell no!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2023, 12:10:07 am »
The first part of survival of the fittest is not correct.  Survival of the fittest had nothing to do with it.  The bioweapon targeted and was meant to target the elderly.  Others affected were people of all ages with auto immune issues and folks with diabetes.

I will be 70 this year, and I have had COVID three times.  I managed fine with it.

And in regard to Africa, the sole reason Africa did as well as it did is that most people there are using Hydroxy to avoid malaria.  It is no mystery that Hydroxy had a HUGE impact on COVID.  Because of its use in Africa, they were virtually unaffected.  And did the media bring this to the attention of the world?  Hell no!
If you listened to the Media, Hydroxy was deadly. My Mother had been taking it for seven years at that point, so I knew I was being lied to by the MSM (nothing new there!).

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2023, 11:32:52 pm »
Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
I’ve read Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s remarks verbatim and I’ve read all the headlines of what he supposedly said and there is a huge difference. He’s being defamed.
5:37 PM · Jul 15, 2023

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
The attacks on RFK Jr are intended for one purpose—to justify not having a primary debate to coronate Biden who would otherwise risk embarrassing himself.
That said, RFK Jr., whom I’m glad is in the race, says some stupid shit.
6:04 PM · Jul 15, 2023

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2023, 12:00:06 am »
Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
I’ve read Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s remarks verbatim and I’ve read all the headlines of what he supposedly said and there is a huge difference. He’s being defamed.
5:37 PM · Jul 15, 2023

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
The attacks on RFK Jr are intended for one purpose—to justify not having a primary debate to coronate Biden who would otherwise risk embarrassing himself.

@MaxAbrahms

You are almost certainly right on that one.

That said, RFK Jr., whom I’m glad is in the race, says some stupid shit.

That one,also. Kennedy's are born senile.

6:04 PM · Jul 15, 2023

Online ScottinVA

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2023, 11:29:08 am »
Good God.. Bobby, we hardly knew ye.

Makes me wonder if he’s a closet Q-tard.