Author Topic: Top World Doctors Warn About the Dangers of Gender Transition Surgeries  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Top World Doctors Warn About the Dangers of Gender Transition Surgeries

Sarah Arnold
July 15, 2023 9:00 AM

Top medical doctors worldwide are warning Americans about the dangers of U.S. gender transition medicine, such as treatments like puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, has on minors.

A group of 21 international endocrinology clinicians and researchers from nine countries penned a letter, pleading with Americans to be weary of the U.S.'s push to mutilate and indoctrinate children through its radical agenda.

The doctors argued that gender transition medicine for minors is being pushed for political reasons rather than based on factual medical evidence.

The letter, published in the Wall Street Journal, claims youth gender transition is being pushed in the U.S. without evidence, citing "studies" that claim gender-affirming care improves the well-being of transgender and gender-diverse people and reduces the risk of suicide.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/07/15/top-world-doctors-speak-out-against-the-dangers-of-gender-transition-medicine-n2625744
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson